40+ MÚSICAS FEMINISTAS!

1. A Mulher do Cacilheiro - Capicua

"Mão gretada da lixivia, pele negra cabelo curto. Saudade de Cabo Verde, vontade de um mundo justo. Porque é sempre mais difícil pra ela que tem um útero, escolher a solidão entre um bebado e um adultero".

2. A Place Called Home - PJ Harvey

"And I'm right on time. And the birds keep singing. And you're right on line. And the bells keep ringing. And the battle is won. And the planes keep winging. And I'm right on time. One day they'll be a place for us".

3. Black Woman - Judy Mowatt

"Like me you've struggled long, you have traveled on life's roughest road. And with the heaviest load to be someone, to belong. But you're nearing your mile-and-a-half furlong. Don't give up now".

4. Boys Will Be Boys - Dua Lipa

"It's second nature to walk home before the sun goes down, and put your keys between your knuckles when there's boys around. Isn't it funny how we laugh it off to hide our fear? When there's nothing funny here".

5. BO$$ - Fifth Harmony

"C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T. That's me, I'm confident. Don't want yo compliments. Use common sense. I'm on my Michelle Obama. Shut your mouth. Boy I think you know who run this house. I ain't thirsty for no bae. 'Cause I already know watchu tryna say".

6. Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera

"This is for my girls all around the world, who have come across a man that don't respect your worth. Thinkin' all women should be seen and not heard. So what do we do girls, shout out loud. Lettin 'em know were gonna stand our ground. So lift your hands high and wave 'em proud. Take a deep breath and say it loud: Never can, never will, can't hold us down".

7. Conventional Girl - Kate Nash

"I'm sick of being the bitch, that you think I am. Well, I never understood, understood that man. Well, it's funny how these kind of things happen to them, when you never even think they would happen again"


8. Deadly Valentine - Charlotte Gainsbourg

"Hey! If a man can show just cause why they. May not lawfully be together. Let him now speak or hereafter. For ever let him hold his piece, as it says I am my beloved. That of my beloved is mine".

9. Die For a Man - Bebe Rexha

"I would never die for a man, die for a man, die for a man. No, I would never cry for a man, cry for a man, change who I am. Even if I love him, hopelessly adored him".

10. Egotríptico - Capicua e M7

"Não sou uma pita perdida sem a mínima noção, sou mulher bem resolvida safada por opção. Sei que choco a multidão, apenas sendo quem sou. Faz-te confusão eu falar como o teu bro? Chamas-me sapata a pensar que isso me ofende e jamais demorarias uma one night stand".

11. Eu Sou Problema Meu - Clarice Falcão

"Não me leve a mal, mas você não me tem. Eu não sou um chapéu no armário de alguém. Não valho um real, também não valho cem. Eu sou problema meu".

12. Flawless - Beyoncé

"Mama taught me good home training. My Daddy taught me how to love my haters. My sister told me I should speak my mind. My man made me feel so God damn fine".

13. Formation - Beyoncé

"I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay. I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay. You just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay. I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making".

14. Fuck the Pain Away - Peaches

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me. Callin me, all the time like blondie. Check out my chrissy behind. It's fine all of the time, like sex on the beaches. What else is in the teaches of peaches?

15. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross

"I've got to show the world, all that I wanna be. And all my billities.There's so much more to me. Somehow I have to make them. Just understandI got it well in hand".

16. I Am Not a Looser - Amyl and the Sniffers

"People look at me like I am a hooker. But I just want to be a venue booker. I'm not a loser, no. I'm not a loser".

17. I Don't Need a Man - The Pussycat Dolls

"I don't need a man to make it happen. I get off being free. I don't need a man to make me feel good. I get off doing my thing. I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete. So, let me break it down. I can get off when you ain't around".

18. Lança Perfume - Rita Lee

"Vem cá, meu bem, me descola um carinho. Eu sou neném, só sossego com beijinho. Vê se me dá o prazer de ter prazer comigo. Me aqueça. Me vira de ponta cabeça. Me faz de gato e sapato. E me deixa de quatro no ato. Me enche de amor, de amor".

19. Land: Horses/Land of a Thousand Dances/La Mer(de) - Patti Smith

"I put my hand inside his cranium, oh we had such a brainiac-amour. But no more, no more, I gotta move from my mind to the area".

20. Lucky Guy - The Muffs

"You've no ambition and only ever sit around, I don't know why. And you know it's true and you never wanted anything. You're a lucky guy".

21. Mão Pesada - Capicua e M7

Guerreira, arregaça as mangas e chega onde quer. Veio mudar por estas bandas, o conceito de mulher. Antes só a fumar charros na banheira, que ficar a ganhar pó, com dó de si, na prateleira"

22. Maria Capaz - Capicua

"Levas tampa tipo tupperware, não sou mulher para aturar dreads com bugs no software.Tua rima é oca, tu não fazes rap, tocas berimbau de boca, só esse teu ego ocupa-te a cama toda. Para ti quatro palavras... muita, broa, muita, sopa!".

23. Medusa - Capicua e Valete

"Por cada vítima acusada e transformada em monstro, em cada casa, cada caso, ecda cara e cada corpo. Em mais um dedo apontado ao outro. Cresce a ira da Medusa que me vês no rosto".

24. Me, Myself and I - The Baboon Show

"Don't give a shit about the system. Don't give a shit about anything, as long as I got my Car, as long that I can win".


25. Miss Narcissist - Courtney Love

Miss Narcissist, come on. Magnificent and obvious. Bless us with your presence and your paranoia".

 26. Oh Bondage, Up Yours - X-Ray Spex

"Chain-store chain-smoke. I consume you all. Chain-gang chain-mail, I don't think at all".

27. Racist, Sexist Boy - The Linda Lindas

"You are a racist, sexist boy. And you have racist, sexist joys. We rebuild what you destroy".

28. Rainha - M7

"Não necessitas de um rei para ser rainha, de outrem não vivas em função. Não permitas que te fodam a autoestima, se o teu gajo não atina, mete-lhe os patins em linha, então. Mulher que fode sem medo que lhe apontem o dedo, é puta? Eu sou a rainha do putedo, ok? Diz-me lá porque é que tu podes e eu não. Porque é que somos carne mastigada e tu garanhão?".

29. Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill

"When she talks, I hear the revolution. In her hips, there's revolution. When she walks, the revolution's coming. In her kiss, I taste the revolution".

30. Sou Como Sou - Ana Bacalhau

"E diz-me lá então quem te deu o direito, de decidir o que posso ou não fazer. Sou maior e vacinada, e a ti não devo nada, eu sou forte, sou capaz, eu sou mulher".

31. Therapy - Little Simz

"Don't follow any laws, I got many flaws. Had so many great opportunities, many lost. That's what happens when they put you on so many tours. But there's no sleep, blunts get lit, Henny pours.  Then he calls, know he wants to have a heavy talk. I leave the country without givin' it any thought. But why the fuck I'm on this couch spillin' my heart out?".

32. Todxs Putxs - Ekena

"Que se usa decote, é puta! E se a saia tá curta, é puta! E se dá no primeiro encontro, é puta! Se raspa o cabelo, é sapa! E se deixa crescer os pelos, é zoada! Se tem pau entre as pernas, é trava! Mas se bota salto alto, é santa! E se usa 44, é gorda! Mas se usa 38, é muito magra!"

33. Triste, Louca ou Má - Francisco, el Hombre

"Aceita que tudo deve mudar. Que um homem não te define. Sua casa não te define. Sua carne não te define. Você é seu próprio lar".

34. Union City Blue - Blondie

"Power, passion plays a double hand. Union, Union, Union City man. I say he's mine I have a plan. I say he's my Union City man".

35. U + Ur Hand - P!nk

"I'm not here for your entertainment. You don't really want to mess with me tonight. Just stop and take a second, I was fine before you walked into my life. Cause you know it's over, pbefore it began. Keep your drink just give me the money. It's just you and your hand tonight".

36. Velha e Louca - Mallu Magalhães

"Nem vem tirar meu riso frouxo com algum conselho, que hoje eu passei batom vermelho. Eu tenho tido a alegria como dom. Em cada canto eu vejo o lado bom".

37. Violet - Hole

"And the sky was all violet. I want it again but violent, more violent. Hey, I'm the one with no soul. One above and one below".


38. Walking on Thin Ice - Yoko Ono

"I may cry someday. But the tears will dry whichever way. And when our hearts return to ashes, it'll be just a story".

39. What Makes a Woman – Katy Perry

"Could spend your whole life, but you couldn't describe what makes a woman. She's always been a perfect mystery. Could spend your whole life, but you couldn't describe what makes a woman. And that's what makes a woman to me".


40. Who Run the World (Girls) - Beyoncé

"Some of them men think they freak this, like we do, but no they don't. Make your check, come at they neck. Disrespect us, no they won't. Boy, don't even try to touch this. Boy, this beat is crazy. This is how they made me".

41. Woman of the Ghetto - Phyllis Dillon

"I was born and raised in th ghetto. I'm a woman, of the ghetto. Listen to me, legislator".

42. You're So Vain - Carly Simon

You had one eye in the mirror, as you watched yourself gavotte. And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner. They'd be your partner and. You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you".



Comentários